Help us help all kids be kids at heart.
Kids at Heart provides respite care for foster and adoptive families through its Fundango program. Twice a month for 3 hours, children from these families enjoy activities staffed by trained volunteers while parents use this time to meet their own needs: see a movie, have dinner with friends, or simply enjoy quiet time. Building on the success of Fundango, Kids at Heart created outdoor education programs: Camp Teen Fundango and Day Trips. The goal of these programs is for all family members of foster and adoptive families to build community and connect with others – a key component in foster placements succeeding.
Just this year, Kids at Heart has served over 440 children who do not often get to be a kid at heart. Help us help kids be kids at heart.
- For $15, you can sponsor a family of 3 or more children to attend Fundango for an evening.
- For $50, you can pay for snack for 70 children at one Fundango event.
- For $90, you can sponsor a child to attend all Fundango events for a year.
- For $150, you can sponsor a teen to attend Camp Teen Fundango this summer.
- For $3,000, you can sponsor a Fundango event for 85 foster and adoptive youth.
- For $3,500, you can sponsor a Camp Teen Fundango weekend for 24 teens this summer.
For questions, please contact Elena Joyce at 970-529-8222 or via email.