This camp is a three day weekend of camping for adoptive, foster and kinship teens ages 10-17. Biological teens are welcomed as long as they are accompanying a foster, adoptive or kinship sibling.
Camps are held at a primitive camp 45 minutes from Fort Collins — an off-the grid, pristine playground where kids discover both the natural world and their own innate skills and confidences. Camps will be packed full of adventures and activities that engaged the kids in skill-building, learning, reflection and growth. We are partnering with No Barriers for this adventure weekend. We will be challenging our teens to step outside their comfort zone, connect with new and unexpected friends, and discover their sense of self and leadership.
Some of the activities that our kids will participate in are rock climbing, mountain boarding, hiking, leap of faith, GAGA ball and much much more!
2018 Camp Dates
Registration opens April 1st, 2018
Cost: $50 a teen per camp
June 18 – 20
June 20 – 22
August 10 – 12
- Child form (PDF | WORD) (will need to fill one out for EACH child attending)
- Family form (PDF | WORD) (one per family)
- EDUCO Child Form (PDF) (will need to fill one out for EACH child attending)
- EDUCO Medical Form (PDF) (will need to fill one out for EACH child attending)
- EDUCO Liability Release Waiver (PDF) (will need to fill one out for EACH child attending)
- Packing List (PDF)
Email our program director to register, or if you have any questions.