Camp Teen Fundango – June 2-4, 2017
Registration Starts April 17 @ 9:30 am
This camp is a three day weekend of camping for adoptive, foster and kinship teens ages 10-16. Biological teens are welcomed as long as they are accompanying a foster, adoptive or kinship sibling.
The weekend was held at a primitive camp 45 minutes from Fort Collins — an off-the grid, pristine playground where kids discover both the natural world and their own innate skills and confidences. The weekend will be packed full of adventures and activities that engaged the kids in skill-building, learning, reflection and growth. We are partnering with EDUCO Leadership Adventures again for this adventure weekend. We will be challenging our teens to step outside their comfort zone, connect with new and unexpected friends, and discover their sense of self and leadership.
Some of the activities that our kids will participate in are rock climbing, mountain boarding, hiking, leap of faith, GAGA ball and much much more!
We will start accepting registration forms on April 17 @ 9:30 am. To reserve a spot for your children, please make sure you have the following forms completed. Please double check all forms. We will only reserve spots for your children if your forms are filled out completely and the fees have been collected.
- KAH Camp Teen Fundango Registration Form (make sure you sign all necessary spots!
- KAH Youth Information Form (One must be completed for each child attending. Including biological children)
- EDUCO Medical Form (This must be signed by a physician and completed for each child attending)
- EDUCO Camper Information Form (Make sure you sign BOTH lines and must be completed for each child attending)
- EDUCO Waiver (Page 3 is all we need back. We need one for each camper attending.)
- EDUCO Medical Consent treat (We need one for each camper attending)
- Medicine List – if your child takes 3 or more medications (as needed meds as well) while at camp, please include a list of the medications. For each medication please list medication name, route, dosage, and schedule (be specific!) and any comments.
- $30 registration fee per camper –
- If you pay online (see below), you can email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can mail your forms & fees to 6501 Brittany Street Fort Collins 80525.
- You are welcome to drop them off at the address above.
- Please note we do NOT have a fax machine.
- Scholarships are available, please email Erica Wharton @ email@example.com for more information.
- If you must cancel your registration, that last day you can do that and still receive a refund is May 5.