Sign your teens up for Kids at Heart’s 2017 Day Trip, which will take place July 6, 2017 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our Day Trip programs encompass all the fun of a Camp Teen Fundango weekend into one awesome day. Aside from having a fun time, the Day Trip is designed to enhance leadership, empower our teens and give them opportunity to connect with new amazing friends. Trips are open for any foster, adoptive or kinship (and biological siblings too!) teens ages 10 – 16.
- Registration Begins: May 15, 2017
(We will not accept forms & payment before that. If you want to mail in your forms & fees, address to 6501 Brittany Street, Fort Collins, CO 80525)
- Last day for cancelation refund: June 12, 2017
- Day Trip: July 6, 2017
Highlights of a Day Trip:
- *Transportation is included* from Heart of the Rockies Christian Church. Depart promptly at 8:15 am and return by 5:00 pm
- Rock Climbing
- Zip Lining
- Many more camp activities
To reserve a spot for the Day Trip please complete the following and send via email to our Fundango Program Director, or mail to 6501 Britney Street, Fort Collins, CO 80525.
- Registration Checklist: print out to help you keep track of everything you need
- KAH Camp Teen Fundango Registration Form – Day Trip (make sure you sign all necessary spots!)
- KAH Youth Information Form – Day Trip (One must be completed for each child attending. Including biological children)
- EDUCO Waiver (Page 3 is all we need back. We need one for each camper attending.)
- $15 registration fee per camper – We will accept cash, check, and this year we will have an online payment option. (Scholarships are available, please email for details).