Bring your family to the 2017 Camp Fundango August 25 – 27, 2017. Camp Fundango is our an annual, three-day weekend of camping, for the entire family for foster, adoptive and kinship families in Colorado. Camp Fundango is a great opportunity for families to experience a family camp. We also hope this weekend will grow family bonds, empower children to try new and exciting activities with their families and give our families opportunities to connect with new and amazing friends.
Location: Camp Timberline, Estes Park
Cost: $30 a camper
- Registration Begins: May 15, 2017
(We will not accept forms & payment before that. If you want to mail in your forms & fees, address to 6501 Brittany Street, Fort Collins, CO 80525)
- Last day for cancelation refund: July 1, 2017
- Camp Fundango: August 25-27, 2017
Camp Fundango Highlights:
|Lake-Giant Slide & Bob||Zip Lines||Climbing Wall|
|Low Ropes Course||High Ropes Course||Giant Swings|
|Disc Golf||Football||Family Time|
|Hiking||Game Room||Group Games|
Stories from our families:
- “Our children’s relationship to us was strengthened by the positive interactions initiated by participating in camp activities as a family. Our adopted daughter, age 13, in the past, has been afraid to join in almost all activities. Because she had a very traumatic first five years of life, she did not learn to trust adults. She is terrified of heights, yet with the encouragement of her family and the camp staff, she was able to climb the zip line tower. She trusted enough to follow her mom on the zip line!”
- “Raising a child with severe emotional difficulties, we just seemed to get sucked up in a vortex of treatments, therapies, meds etc. and we have had limited opportunities to be a family and have fun with this amazing little girl we adopted 6 years ago.”
Check out a video on Camp Fundango.
To reserve a spot for Camp Fundango please complete the following and send via email to our Fundango Program Director, or mail to 6501 Britney Street, Fort Collins, CO 80525.
- Registration Checklist: print out to help you keep track of everything you need
- KAH Camp Fundango Registration Form (make sure you sign all necessary spots!)
- $30 registration fee per camper – We will accept cash, check, and this year we will have an online payment option. See below. (Scholarships are available, please email for details).